Thanks to our integration with ExpenseIn, you can quickly and easily send reimbursements to Telleroo for payment.
How to Connect Telleroo to ExpenseIn
Important: You will need an ExpenseIn and Telleroo account to set up this integration.
To set up Telleroo as a payment provider on your ExpenseIn account:
1. Go to Admin > Integration.
2. Select the Payments tab and next to Telleroo, click Connect.
3. You'll then be taken to Telleroo where you can enter your Telleroo login details.
4. The next step is to authorise the connection between ExpenseIn and Telleroo by clicking Allow Access.
5. You'll then be taken to Telleroo where you can select your company from the drop-down list and click Update.
6. You have now connected ExpenseIn to Telleroo 🎉
How to Post an Employee Expenses Pay Run from ExpenseIn to Telleroo
Before you can post your pay runs from ExpenseIn to Telleroo you must:
Ensure your users' UK bank details are stored in ExpenseIn. Find out more here.
Once you've done that, follow the steps below to sync expense payments to your Telleroo account.
1. In the Payment Runs section of the Finance area in ExpenseIn, check the box to select the Payment Run you wish to process. Payment Runs that have yet to be sent to Telleroo will have a blue Created label next to them.
2. To post your Payment Run, click on your Payment Run line to expand and select the Post Payment Run button.
3. When prompted in the pop-up window:
Enter a Payment Run Name.
Choose the Source Account for your Payment Run.
Schedule the payment for either Immediate Processing which will post the Payment Run to Telleroo immediately, or choose the Later option to select the date and time you would like the Payment Run to be scheduled.
Your payments will then be sent to the Awaiting Review or Awaiting Approval stage in Telleroo.
Finally, you'll need to approve and ensure there are enough funds in your Telleroo for payments to be released.
Once you've posted your Pay Run, you'll be able to see the status on the right-hand side.
For unsuccessful postings, expand the failed posting to see why the posting failed.
If you're unable to complete your posting, please reach out to the ExpenseIn Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.